Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Tuesday: Mini Road Trip

I didn't want to spend my day doing nothing. I decided it was Mini Road Trip time! I hopped in Casper(my car, duh) this morning and drove north on I-5 to a little town called LaConner. Adorable. It was a lovely day. I walked the streets, went into all the little shops, ate a super yummy Margherita pizza(my fave), marveled at all the adorable house, saw pretty flowers, held a map upside-down, saw a giant tree stump - yep was a pretty good  day, for a Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect day :) your outfit is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures.. looks like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, it sounds like slice of heaven! (: lucky you. <3 hahahah and i like that map picture. (: i love all the pictures, actually.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely day to have! and on a tuesday of all days! not the middle or end of the week, and not really the beginning of the week! sounds like an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.