I love where I live
Photos from my most recent adventure at the beach. I really am incredibly spoiled living so close to the water. I absolutely love living here. Minnie loves the water, although it looks as if she doesn't. I hope you're all enjoying Summer and are staying cool. Sheesh, it's been so hot!
awww. these photos are just beautiful. <3 you're awesome, sweetpea. (: and i really do love your outfit! <3
ReplyDeleteWow! I haven't been to the beach yet even though I live about 30 minutes away :( Too busy! I'll be going to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk soon, though (fingers crossed).
ReplyDeletelovely flowers! your photos are always so cute and fun! you look super cute in that yellow dress!
ReplyDeletehydrangeas are some of the happiest flowers, aren't they? those are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletei love these photos. <3
Your pictures are always so gorgeous and so are you! Blog more please :>!
ReplyDeleteoh my how lovely pictures. and your little dog looks so adorable!
ReplyDeletewhat kind of carema do you have?
and thanks from you sweet comment.
your blog is on my bloglist :)
i like it :) i love your dog :D
ReplyDeleteNice blog :)
Beautiful photos !!!!!!!!!
pls see my blog
http://tryxryan.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Tryx Ryan