Tuesday, July 27, 2010

red headed and sweet. wild curly hair.

What I wore today. My silk blouse is from J.Crew, Chambray Shorts are I heart Ronson, Shoes are Ralph Lauren. Coral is probably my favorite color at the moment. Today is a happy day. A very happy day. Miniature Tigers released their new album 'FORTRESS'. I have been patiently waiting for it even more after I heard that Chris Chu produced the album. I bought it in the wee-hours of this morning. I am so happy! I love it. It's easily one of my favorite albums of the year so far. Buy it. You won't regret it.

I hope you're all enjoying your summer. I sure am :D And it's going to get better really soon when I go to Chicago(August 4th-11th)! John is amazing and got tickets for us to see Toro Y Moi/Phoenix and then The Morning Benders/The Black Keys. I'm pretty excited.

10 comments:

  1. i adore the neckline of that blouse. such a gorgeous color, too!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to Chicago Aust 4-8th. woohoo. def not going to see the amazing Black Keys. lucky duck! i have that ring you are wearing i love it..its more like a weapon, my hubby said. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwh. i so envy you. you're gonna go see The Black Keys?! sigh.
    i love your outfit and your blog's new look! <3 you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful girl!
    First of all, I think your new layout is enchanting.I love it.As it seems to me, it matches your personality perfectly.
    Love the outfit you're wearing...
    Now, I have a little curiosity...I read that you're studying interior design, what exactly do you do at college?
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous collection of photos, your outfit is so pretty :) i really love that last shot with the teacup, there's something about it that makes me feel like pulling out some of the china and having a nice pretty cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have the best taste & ability to wear anything & look dashing! lucky girl!

    so happy your summer is going so swell-- & the black keys? oh they make my heart go boom boom!

    happy day miss hayley!
    xo-

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a cute blog! And I adore that top. Very French.

    Ps - I found your blog through Kelly Ann's. You have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had never heard of the Miniature Tigers until I read this post of yours. All I can say is, thank you so much for introducing me to them! I love your outfit, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell me your sexy-hair secret! I am also in possession of a thick, crazy head of curly hair that only sometimes chooses to behave.
    Love love your prim and proper meets daisy duke's slightly sweeter and longer cousin outfit, and your virginal white couch!
    Seriously, you have to tell me what kind of shampoo you use (and conditioner and styling products).
    - A

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.