What I wore today. Another super simple outfit. I have an absolute obsession with pale pink dresses. I have so many. Whenever I buy a new one, I hang it in my closet and look around, see all the other pink dresses and laugh at myself. This dress is just so cozy and soft, I love it. It's from H&M. Summer is coming, finally. I can just barely get away with going bare legged, it still hasn't been quite warm enough. This weekend we'll actually be getting summer temperatures. I'm so giddy. It really doesn't take much to make me happy these days!
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Je t'aime. C'est tout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




you're such a pretty lady, Hayley. (: that dress is so sweet and simple. i love. <3 and the mug is cute. hahaha. ;)
ReplyDeletethat dress is so darling on you, sweets! <3 and it looks SO comfy.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress. I think I'll be heading to H&M to check out the new summer range...
ReplyDeleteWhere is your necklace from?
xox
oh this is lovely. i, like you, adore pale pink dresses!
ReplyDeleteand all the flowers are blooming! so sweet.
ReplyDelete