Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer is here.

I went to an outdoor birthday party over the weekend. I absolutely adore these kids. I have watched them both grow and it makes me feel so old. Duncan(4) is my little buddy, he's such a wonderful kid. He calls me 'Lady Hayley' or his new one is 'Attractive Lady'. The kid just makes me laugh.  I swear, I'm always the one adult hanging out with all the kids at the party. ("Where's Hayley?" "Oh, check outside with the kids.") Duncan's little sister, Mena was born only a few days after I moved here to Seattle.

The weather was absolutely beautiful. I was so happy to spend my Saturday evening rolling around the in the grass with these kids and puppy Manny. I was trying to get them both used to him. There are lots more goofy photos on my Facebook, like usual.

6 comments:

  1. awwww. (: Duncan and Mena are SO ADORABLE. <3 everything about this post made me smile! the weather looks lovely over there and i wish you a very wonderful summer, darling. (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these two kids are so adorable! Hope all is well with you & as always you have such darling outfits :)

    kimvee.blogspot.com
    omvintage.etsy.com
    ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how darling are these kids?! their faces are just so precious in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has beautiful blue eyes! i LOVE playing outside with kids, especially in the summer time. it's just so fun and carefree... it makes me feel like a kid again. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.