Thursday, June 10, 2010

White Blank Page.

What I wore today. I wish I would have taken photos of my outfit before I wore it all day and it became wrinkly, oh wellsies. It's another super cloudy, crappy day. I'm a simple, simple lady :)

Last weekend was really exciting, I was watching this little guy. His name is Manny. He's a Shih Tzu/Pomeranian mix. He's absolutely adorable. Minnie and Manny did not really get along all that well, but I enjoyed having him stay with me for a few days. So, no I didn't get a new puppy. He's just a new friend.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, isn't he a dish! That's too bad he and Minnie didn't get along too well. He's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's the CUTEST thing!! my goodness. and i love your outfit - i love that top with that skirt... fantastic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! i want! and i love your outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog looking a other blogs. & i am glad i did!! i love it. <3



    sockmonkeyandgee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a girl from norway, and i LOVE your blog! Its my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg where did you get that cute beige skirt, I can't find a pretty beige skirt anywhere =(

    soooooooooooooo cute ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.