Monday, June 28, 2010

fall asleep in your branches. you're the only thing i ever want anymore.

What I wore today. This dress is so freaking adorable. I love it. Believe it or not, it's from Victoria's Secret. I love the full skirt, good for spinning. Again, I should really take photographs before I wear my outfit all day and it gets wrinkly. One day, I'll learn. Oh and my shoes are Ralph Lauren, so comfortable.

My hair is getting soooooo long. It scares me when it touches my lower back. It's becoming quite the driving hazard too. While I drive with the windows down, it flies around everywhere. Quite funny though, I must say. Another thing I notice, is the older I get the less makeup I wear. I'm really not fond of too much on my face. Minimal is best.

I hope you're all enjoying your Summer so far. I sure am :D

10 comments:

  1. I just realized that we both have the same header font...totally unintentional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My other comment didn't go through! Your hair is lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is wonderful! And I love your hair..wish mine would curl like that! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just saying to my mom last night, as i get older, it's sooo nice just wearing mascara and nothing else! it's refreshing.

    sometimes victoria's secret really surprises me with the cutest things... you look adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely dress! looks amazing on you! and seriously you have the most beautiful hair ever! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey babydoll, you are so gorgeous. <3 i love the dress and shoes! you're hair is so pretty, honey. loves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wear way less makeup than I did in high school. It's so much better looking like YOU than some covered-up version of you.

    Your hair is so, so lovely! And the dress is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! i'm a totally new reader but i do love your blog and hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love love your hair!!!!
    mine is the same length, but it never looks that good! how do you get it to look so obnoxiously awesome?????

    -allison♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.