Monday, May 31, 2010

you don't know me by name.

What I'm wearing today. Seattle has been getting such crappy weather lately and I mean crappy, rainy and just plain awful. Today is beautiful. Finally, we're getting some sunshine. I have been getting a few requests to do outfit posts, so I'll make this the first of several to come. Today, I also rediscovered how much I love wearing my hair in pigtails. My hair is getting awfully long. I dress really realllllly simply. I don't like too many things going on at once. Thanks for all the feedback, I love hearing from you guys :D <3

Things That Make Me Happy At The Moment:


smell of the spring air, chris chu's voice, red lips, gardening, asparagus, dewy grass in the morning, strawberries and champagne, seeing more and more of the sun each day, wearing spring dresses with cozy knee socks, driving with my windows down, pixi lip blush, lemonade, not caring what people think (try it, it is very liberating), dancing and skipping down the sidewalks of seattle at 2am, beautiful friends, my little car - his name is casper, chicago, cupcake royale's cupcake of the month.

11 comments:

  1. i love your coat with the shoes - it's a perfect combination, darling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :) so cute, my dear! is that trench from forever 21? if so, it certainly caught my eye and i even tried it on :) love!

    just reading the things that make you happy make me happy!

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, Hayley. how are all your clothes so awesome? i love everything. <3 and also, red lips, spring dresses and not caring what people think. (: hahaha. i smiked from reading this post, thanks lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...the shorts the shorts the shorts (or is it the bottom half of a romper?); they're amazing!

    Looking forward to more outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful girl we have here:)
    You look absolutely adorable.Love the hair, can not wait for mine to grow this long, love the simple outfit...it looks so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore how these are shots. such a wonderful set. the shorts + pigtails = love!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. coat is gooorgeous! and those shorts are freaking adorable!

    p.s. you are so right, those sookie stackhouse books are such junk food books! i seriously had to get the next one immediately after i was finished with the one before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no wonder people have been asking you to do outfit posts - your style is great. if the weather is going to be garbage, you might as well look great. those shorts and shoes are seperately adorable and so unexpectedly chic together.

    also, red lips and asparagus are also two of MY favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked darling! I love how your hair looked on the last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your style sweetheart! and will definitely be following your blog <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.