Yours Truly Presents: The Morning Benders "Excuses" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.
Honestly, I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about these guys. The Morning Benders. My latest obsession. Chris Chu's voice is amazing. If you haven't already, get their new album Big Echo. I'm also developing quite the crush on Chris, especially after reading this interview with Pitchfork. Haha! Anyways, I'll let their music speak for itself.
I'll hopefully have time to make a more interesting post some time real soon. Busy, Hayley. Thank you, for the emails and facebook messages, you guys are great! I cannot wait for Summer... xo


they are great! the song is amazing
ReplyDeletexo
oh heeeey! i've heard their songs! <3 i love them, like alot. <3
ReplyDeleteI adore you for posting this video. I've watched it so many times and it keeps on getting more and more beautiful with each viewing.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Chris Chu...totes agreed.