5 days?! oh my gosh! i'll be there next week (if this cold decides to go away)... probably monday or tuesday. we should meet up for a bit. :) that would be exciting!
Hmmm. I think it ate my comment. Apologies if you're getting this twice. XD But I just wanted to wish you a wonderful time at Disneyland (and a happy early birthday). :D ♥
Wow, that's so exciting! I have been to Disney World, but never Disneyland. Have the best time - what a fabulous birthday present! I am loving your blog and all your gorgeous images!
i'm so so sorry i didn't get to wish you happy birthday sooner, sweetie! ): but i hope you had a blessed and totally wonderful birthday! <3 may you always be as lovely, happy and healthy as you are now. (: loves. <3
5 days?! oh my gosh! i'll be there next week (if this cold decides to go away)... probably monday or tuesday. we should meet up for a bit. :) that would be exciting!
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I think it ate my comment. Apologies if you're getting this twice. XD But I just wanted to wish you a wonderful time at Disneyland (and a happy early birthday). :D ♥
ReplyDeleteoh, i would love to visit disneyland! hope you have an amazing time xx
ReplyDeleteWow !!
ReplyDeleteSo cool !
Enjoy your trip to Disneyland !
And bring back with you wonderful photos of this place ! =)
Wow, that's so exciting! I have been to Disney World, but never Disneyland. Have the best time - what a fabulous birthday present! I am loving your blog and all your gorgeous images!
ReplyDeletei'm so so sorry i didn't get to wish you happy birthday sooner, sweetie! ): but i hope you had a blessed and totally wonderful birthday! <3 may you always be as lovely, happy and healthy as you are now. (: loves. <3
ReplyDelete