I had such a wonderful time in Disneyland. So much fun. It is such a magical little world. You really must visit, even just once, that's all it takes :)
My actual birthday was lovely. They gave me a 'Happy Birthday' pin and every employee would say "Happy Birthday, Hayley!". So sweet! I ate my birthday dinner at the Blue Bayou. It was so lovely and so yummy. It's the restaurant inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It's like sitting on a starlit terrace in New Orleans.
And, me trying to pull the sword out of the stone, was probably one of the funniest moments of my life. I was so determined (obviously, by looking at my face, you can see so). There were people all around me laughing hysterically with me. I can't even explain it, it was just too funny. The photos don't even do the moment justice! I was crying that's how hard I was laughing.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Disneyland Photo Dump # 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! I really would love to visit, at least once. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness isn't the blue bayou dreamy?! i mean, the whole park is dreamy, obviously, but it's SO fun eating there. i love it.
ReplyDeletei love these photos, they capture some of the fairytale feeling of the park. i'm SO happy you got to go and have such a beautiful, giggly time!! :) i'm so sad i missed you, and the fact that you were only 15 minutes away from me?! aarrgh. but that just means you need to come back asap so we can go together! ;) love you. <3
i love your expression on the teacups! it's so full of simple joy and glee. i'm glad you had a great birthday! <3
ReplyDeleteA late happy birthday beautiful girl!I am so glad you had fun!Happy week!
ReplyDeleteso happy you enjoyed your time there! i love the pictures, of course. <3 you're awesome, lovely! (:
ReplyDeletei love love disneyland. i would go there all the freaking time if i could! you look so freaking adorable on the teacups! your inner child totally came out in that one! happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteso neat :) looks like the perfect place to spend a birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos and the blog!
ReplyDeleteOne question, what kind of camera do you use? I'm currently researching for my next camera :)
lovely photos!
ReplyDeletexo
Omg!! This is so cute!! I want to go to Disneyland tooooo!!
ReplyDeletei've never had the slightest interest in disneyland/world, but you capture it so wonderfully i'm totally entranced :)
ReplyDeletexo Alison
oh wow, Disneyland looks wonderful, i want to grab my things and head straight there myself.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment over at my blog. I think your blog is lovelier hehe, cause at least you've got a nice camera to take pictures with. I'm stuck with no camera and hence I've got to improvise :DD
Happy Birthday!!