Thursday, April 01, 2010

feeling romantic

When thoughts had outnumbered spoken words, in the early hours ..we failed to establish who was hurt. Most.

Happy April! I was feeling very romantic today, so I dressed in one of my favorite spring dresses and of course threw on my favorite cardigan. This is what I wear every day,(a dress, tights and a cardigan) I swear.

This time next week, I'll be back home and also in Philadelphia for the weekend. I'll only be gone for a week. Short trip. Hopefully, I can meet up with John and the boys from LC at PSU or in Philly. We can all be together for once! Haha. That should be a good time.  I am so excited for Easter, it is my favorite!

By the way, the new Delorean album is amazing. Can't stop listening to 'Real Love'. It's been my anthem as of late.

10 comments:

  1. wow, Hayley! i totally want everything you have! hahaha. so gorgoeus and sweet <3 i love your dress. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. little lamb, so cute. <3

    i totally understand, the whole cardigan+tights+dress thing is just COMFORTABLE. it's what i feel the best in! (although, i am excited for bare legs when it gets warmer:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are just amazing ! *-*
    I like very very much your cardigan and your dress ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit.You sure look more than adorable...not to mention about your pretty house:)
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shooooooooes! It's still too chilly for dresses. :( Maybe I need more tights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your tights, I have been lokoing for similar ones but I haven't seen awesome ones like these anywhere. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so elegant... you remind me of a painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, your dress is to die for! Polka dots! I'm in love. ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.