Today, phew. What a day! Stressful, crazy, day you made my tummy actually hurt. I am so glad today is almost over. I watched my all time favorite movie (I am very serious. It's so absolutely absurd and that's what I love. Btw, George Harrison is my favorite. Paul is a very close second.) and I got a little fresh air and sunshine with Minnie. So, all is fine and dandy now. Fingers crossed.
I also haven't done the photo an hour project yet, because mainly, the past couple of days have been anything but exciting. I have a few things planned tomorrow so I think it may be a better contender for the project.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
stressful days & sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





you are simply gorgeous, miss hayley. gorgeous i tell you!!
ReplyDeletehugs to you sweet lady.
xo
stressful days are such a pain, but yay for it being over!
ReplyDeletefirst, i love the picrues, second, your eyes are SO PRETTY, third, you and Minnie are sooo adorable and lastly, i just ADORE you!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful soul, Hayley :) And Minnie too!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love Minnie. You look beautiful, as always, doll. I can't wait to see the photo project!
ReplyDeleteAww, sorry to hear you had a stressful day. But glad to hear it was the Beatles (and adorable little Minnie) to the rescue for you! :D
ReplyDeletexo.
that movie rocks, let's be honest. ;) so. good.
ReplyDeletei love how minnie is totally content and peaceful in that photo!
That 3rd photo of yours, tell me you're pretty and and that 4th photo, a sweet lady. ;)
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog! :) I clicked on your blog, when I was reading Tasha's one! :) My favorite is Ringo Starr! hehe!
ReplyDelete