sailor dress from modcloth
Unfortunately, it is still a little chilly and I have not had the chance to wear it. I was getting a few requests to see this dress (aka my new best friend), so I snapped a few photos for you lovely ladies. I will be posting a full outfit post featuring this beauty, soon. I'm saving it for the next warm sunny day! Tomorrow, I'm going to do one of those 'a photo an hour' posts. Should be fun!
PS: I made a tumblr - simplyhayleyann.tumblr.com/ follow me & i'll follow you!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend <3


it's perfect, my darling - you are the cutest thing ever ever ever. <3 MWAH!
ReplyDeletehayley, you look positively whimsical--that dress is darling!
ReplyDelete-laura (lu)
o my goodness. you are absolutely adorable and that sweet little dress is just darling! <3 lots of love to you <3
ReplyDeletep.s. your apartment is so gorgeous. ;)
Hey sweetie!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute...i would love to find something similar to that...besides this, i think the photographs from the other post are amazingly beautiful.How i'd love to go there too...
Oh my gosh, that dress is way to adorable! If it had cheeks, I would be pinching them. ;D The bow makes me especially happy. So cute. <3
ReplyDeleteOh that is the cutest dress! Great find!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your new dress ! *-*
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect ! :)
What a lovely dress! <3
ReplyDeleteI added you on tumblr, love. I'm Dear Dreams on there.