Tuesday, April 06, 2010

a week off.

My trip east begins today. I will be gone for a week exactly. I am beyond thrilled to see all my friends and family. I will be traveling to Pittsburgh  and then to(and a few places in between) Philadelphia. I would love to try and visit New York while over there too, we'll see. Fingers crossed. That would be lovely! I'm bringing my camera(of course!) with me but, no computer. I started this whole 'spend as little time as possible on the computer' and I intend to keep to my word. You can still reach me via email. I will have my blackberry and ipod touch. So, I will not be entirely cut off. I hope to take lots of photographs to share with you all.

Also, you can follow me on twitter: twitter.com/hayleyannxo

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely trip back home with your friends and family. :D (Woo, East Coast! The best coast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lucky to be going to those places!! i wish i could go! =D have fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww <3 have a wonderful trip back home, lovely! have fun and take care. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!
    i love love love your blog.
    alexa

    www.fashiondramalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.