Monday, April 19, 2010

Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television


me after the show. so happy! 
SO, let's just say I kinda enjoyed Conan's show. Okay, more like, my life is now complete.  It was everything you could have wanted. Really, I don't even know where to begin. All my favorites, a few guest appearances. I don't want to ruin anything for those of you who were not there and will be seeing him soon. And for those of you who don't have tickets to see him, no fear, they're filming a documentary which I think will be on sale next month.  I think that's what I heard. It was really neat spending his bday with him. Dave Matthews(a fellow Seattleite) was the guest tonight. He sang 'Happy Birthday' to Conan.

I lost my voice and cannot feel my hands from clapping so much. What an evening, what a show! Conan, you are my hero. Can't wait for your show to begin on TBS!

3 comments:

  1. I'm mega jealous you went to Conan's show!!! That ginger's got soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! oh how i love him. he has a show in L.A. on sunday and i'm SO BUMMED because i'm working a film shoot that night that i can't back out of. i could cry. i really hope they for sure release a documentary. so excited for his show on tbs... can jimmy fallon move to tbs, too, so we can have the old line-up back? ;) haha, my life would be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! I'd love to go to his show if it were stopping near our city.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.