Spring's started to peek its head in the door where I live too. Very surprising! I was sure we'd be having winter for at least another 4 weeks. But the sunshine is definitely a welcome surprise. :)
I always hear so much about the cherry blossoms. I've never lived anywhere that had them. Someday I'll adventure to a lovely place that has them.
hi there! I adore yours as well! And your GORGEOUS locks - color me hair jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteSpring's started to peek its head in the door where I live too. Very surprising! I was sure we'd be having winter for at least another 4 weeks. But the sunshine is definitely a welcome surprise. :)
ReplyDeleteI always hear so much about the cherry blossoms. I've never lived anywhere that had them. Someday I'll adventure to a lovely place that has them.
awesome cherry blossoms, they are really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love these pictures.
ReplyDeletelove the pictures, Hayley! <3 and I'm glad you're finally getting Spring. (: you've been waiting for it for ageees. hahaha. (: <3
ReplyDeletethese are beaut!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI love spring. So beautiful pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://nita-karoliina.blogspot.com/
wow those are the prettiest flowers i've ever seen!
ReplyDelete