Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a girls best friend.

I have been uber-duber busy lately. And at the end of the day this little lady, my little dog  Minnie, always puts a smile on my face. She has such a personality, it really is quite amazing. I look at her a lot and think, "Is there a person in there? You're just too human-like." She just turned four years old on the 5th of March. She truly is my best friend, she's so unconditionally loving. If you're a dog lover you probably could say the same about your pooch, if you're not then I must seem a little crazy to you! Dogs are good for the soul, this is a fact. Adopt one and give it a loving home. And you'll see, every single day they will bring joy into your life.

9 comments:

  1. you & minnie are adorable!! thanks for the sweet encouragement & def. loving the clogs!!
    love you sweet girl!
    xo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally understand what you're saying. :) dog's are incredibly smart and i really feel like sometimes they understand us, and they absolutely feel our emotions. daisy gets really protective and kind of freaks out when i cry or am upset. dogs just know, and they're very intuitive, which is so amazing to me. not to mention, i'm totally one of those people that has conversations with their dog... oh dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! this is so sweet. <3 i get what you're talking about, Hayley. (: i have three dogs of my own and they make smile and laugh and happy everyday, no matter what. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful girl!
    I feel like i should share my little story.I have been afraid of dogs from the age of 7, when i nearly got bitten[i was alone on the street, along with 7 street dogs.great.]i decided myself to have a dog in order to escape from this fear.and i did this last saturday.i now have a 5-week puppy.a little black, joyful[when he's not sleeping] puppy.i am starting to love him so much, and i am sure he will be my little best friend sin the future.oh, and since last year, my fear has decreased slowly, but sure.
    what can i say, i am turning into a dog person...
    also, before i post this comment, i must say i love your outfit[and hair, of course:)]

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and, does your lamp has a tour eiffel like support?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I always love seeing pictures of Minnie! She's such a fluffy little cutie pie :) I am saving up money right now so I can get myself my own little buddy very soon... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! She's so adorable! Happy belated birthday to Miinie. :D I was never around animals growing up (my parents hate animals, much to my dismay!), and the second I can afford to support myself and an animal companion, I'm all over doggie adoption! Seeing the bond that others have with their pets is just so endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your dress is just too perfect, i love the whole outfit including the coat. my fiance and i just acquired a pomeranian, my future in-laws retired and went to FL so we got lil' joe. we had to shave him (really short) because his hair was outta control (due to my niece and nephew's sticky baby and little kid hands and lack of the in-laws brushing him as often as they should have) and what a sight! he looks so cute and silly. when we walk him around the neighborhood he gets everyone's attention because no one knows what kinda dog he his! he's old and set in his ways and not as friendly as he appears but he is just the cutest darn thing, and we love him to pieces.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.