Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Spring Fever

I am getting over one of the worst colds I've had in years.  Something horrible is going around. Watch out!  Sorry for my absence. I'm catching up with all my emails. Happy March, by the way. Spring has come early to the Northwest(I do hope it lasts) all the cherry blossoms are blooming and the flowers are budding. I am so excited. Spring is my favorite. I hope to be going back east for a visit later this month. I really miss all my family and friends very much. What are your plans for spring break? Going anywhere exciting?

Also, I'd like to share with you my current girl crush/music-obsession, Miss Ellie Goulding.

13 comments:

  1. All the snow is starting to melt her in Colorado - I am getting so excited to see green again! I miss color :) As far as spring goes, I am going home to Mississippi the first week of Mississippi; I miss home so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Canada, we have our spring break in February. It isn't even called Spring Break, it's called Reading Week. Haha, silly Canadians, I know! I'm stoked to update my warbobe and make room for spring/summer outfits, FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're getting better. being sick is one of the most horrible feelings!

    gah, i can't even think about spring break yet. mine is in about 4 weeks. nothing planned, but then again i usually never have anything planned. usually spur of the moment things happen and i and totally suffice with that. i'm not one to go out and party. a lazy laid back spring break is best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I am dealing with this, but I am going crazy!! AHAHA

    Awww I hope you feel better, one of my friends is slowly getting better from her cold. I think something is going around, so scary.

    Btw, beautiful photo and I really want a pair of stockings like those for myself :) Hope all is well.

    kimvee.blogspot.com
    ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
    omvintage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ellie<3

    dreamy-pretty pictures, lovedove. so glad you're feeling better! i totally understand, i'm getting over a horrible throat infection, among other things, and it seriously knocked me off my feet. i feel like i've slept for days. everyone is getting hit with sickness so hard lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley, I love the pictures of you! so pretty and soft and delicate. <3 and I really do hope you get better soon, honey. (: plus, I found Ellie Goulding quite awhile ago! she is AWESOME. loves.

    p.s. http://fancyabutterbeer.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/hello-world-hope-youre-listening/ here's my friend's my blog. (: she's new to the blogging world and you're one of her inspirations to start a blog. (: thought you should know. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so beautiful!!
    lovely pics!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I hope you feel better soon, lovely! Nothing worse than having a cold just around break.

    We won't be seeing spring where I live for maybe 2 months yet, so it's been quite far from my mind, to be honest. Spring Break, on the other hand, I'm getting very anxious for. :D I likely won't be going anywhere, just enjoying some much needed brain rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring break!? What's that?? I haven't had one of those in years. But I did see one cherry blossom tree in full bloom today. You should post pics of the ones around you!

    We're off to Japan next month so hopefully I'll see them there in all their pink glory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly, I think I will not do anything particularly exciting this spring, just the usual.
    I like Spring and Ellie Goulding too (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Hayley Ann! It's Kiki from AV! I'm really jelous of spring - as I wrote You via facebook it's freezing in Poland. Fortunalety, the sun is shining. I hope you're feeling better right now! I absolutely understand you - i'm also ill and I can't stand sitting home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I have such a girl cush on Ellie Goulding too! I hope you have a beautiful Spring. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved that video, thanks for sharing! I have to check out some more of her music :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.