Tuesday, February 16, 2010

gifts from cupid.

I received the most darling things for Valentine's day, I just had to share. I really should take photographs of all my 'gaudy' necklaces, I have so many. I just adore them. My future daughter, or niece is going to inherit quite the silly collection one day :D

8 comments:

  1. you're a posting machine today, lady! ;) love it. <3

    that seahorse necklace is to die for!
    i believe seahorses are magical, or something.
    i know that's cheesy, but there's something about them that is so special, i'm so drawn to them.

    my great grandmother was the queen of gaudy, fun jewelry, i know you would have adored her. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love them!!! gaudy--NO WAY. AWESOME--YES!
    xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to steal that bow necklace from you. Those are just way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bow necklace. <3 you have so many pretty, pretty things! (: i envy you. haha. loves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful pieces! I wish I had that seahorse, what beautiful colors. also, I am following you via bloglovin and would be honored if you followed me!

    Julia
    http://julialuckett.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I defy your logic! Your future niece/daughter will inherit such a magical collection! And I'm jealous of them. :P

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.