I had a marvelous weekend. I hope you did too! I was super duper busy but, I enjoyed every single minute of it. I am surrounded by such loving, beautiful people. I truly am blessed. I still feel a little shy opening up too much on here. I suppose one day that shyness shall pass. I still cannot get over how lovely it has been here. I saw photos on facebook of friends back home in Pennsylvania, their cars were entirely buried in snow. It looks like a winter wonderland!
In the spirit of spring(I know it's far too early), I wore my new little floral skirt. I felt it was muted enough to get away with in February. Ha! Also I thought I'd share(because so many people give me crap for moving here), so you know how you hear, "Oh, the weather is horrible in Seattle. It is always raining."? Yeah, that's just a lie that locals say so that more people won't move here! Yep. Seriously. It's not 'always' raining here. It's not even one of the top ten rainiest cities in the U.S.! When it's nice out, this place is literally like heaven on earth. No lie. You must visit Seattle - now! I talk about the weather a lot. I'm telling you, I really am eighty years old. Old lady Hayley.
What did you do this weekend? Anything fun, exciting - have a funny story to tell? Do share!
Sunday, February 07, 2010
nobody gets me but you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ooh I just got the exact same skirt! I love how you're wearing it!
ReplyDeleteas usual, you and your hair are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. <3 and I love the skirt! ): sigh. glad to hear that you had such a lovely weekend! <3 mine was really good, too. I ate alot. /: haha! have an even more lovely week ahead! <3
ReplyDeleteI am really loving that skirt!
ReplyDeletex
That skirt together with the belt. amazing. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! Was wondering if you'd like to write a guest column? I love your style. Let me know sweets.
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt! I hope you don't mind me asking where you got it?
ReplyDeleteThe only time I like my city is right after it rains. So I totally know how you feel!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the actual rainiest city in the States is.
I want to look like YOU.
ReplyDeletewow i LOVE your hair and the skirt :) very beautiful
ReplyDeleteHEY HAYLEY!
ReplyDeleteI have allways wanted to visit Seattle. It seems like such a romantic city and I love love love rain hahahha.
You could do a post about what to so in seattle, best places to eat and hang out...etc.
please, that would be awsome!
Jenna (from AV and your facebook friend :)