Happy Groundhog Day! I spent this afternoon at the beach, it was absolutely lovely &warm. Spring is just around the corner, sorry Punxsutawney Phil, you're wrong! Well, I sure hope he is!
your pictures are so so so so GORGEOUS. I swear, they're like full of loveliness and always so pretty. <3 and if I could, I'd love to be where you are during spring. but unfortunately, here in Malaysia, we don't have four seasons. oh well. (: loves.
so i just stumbled across your blog and absolutely love your eye for photography. I basically just think it's brilliant! I am following you via bloglovin and i would be honored if you followed me! Your blog is very inspiring and I adore the fist photo.
These photos are divine! I am majorly jealous that you get to see this beauty right near your home <3
ReplyDeleteyour photos are always so full of heart. i love to feel your passion through them!
ReplyDeletehappy heart month lovebug!
xo-
your pictures are so so so so GORGEOUS. I swear, they're like full of loveliness and always so pretty. <3 and if I could, I'd love to be where you are during spring. but unfortunately, here in Malaysia, we don't have four seasons. oh well. (:
ReplyDeleteloves.
lovely photos!
ReplyDeletexo
I love these photos! I'm jealous you have nice weather!
ReplyDeleteso i just stumbled across your blog and absolutely love your eye for photography. I basically just think it's brilliant! I am following you via bloglovin and i would be honored if you followed me! Your blog is very inspiring and I adore the fist photo.
ReplyDeleteJulia Luckett
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com
These photos are just amazing(:
ReplyDeletexx
Lovely photos! I would love to go to the beach soon, when the weather gets warmer :)
ReplyDeletehttp://omvintage.etsy.com
http://ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
http://kimvee.blogspot.com
Good blog posst
ReplyDelete