Day Off: What I Wore // Cozy
I am throughly enjoying my day off. Thursday is my 'sanity' day of the week. With work and school things can get a little crazy. I have one day of the week devoted to myself and getting things done or just relaxing. Oddly enough, it takes a lot of work during the rest of the week to make sure I have a day to do nothing - but I make it work.
I love this maxi skirt, it's so unbelievably comfortable and I love the way it fits. In cold weather, I usually wear knee socks underneath and my trusty brown boots. No, I'm not left-handed... I'm just a weirdo that wears her watch on her right wrist.
Such a cute outfit! Maxi skirts always look so comfy but I have yet to try one on so I need to get on that!
ReplyDeleteI also love how your chevron throw pillow matches your blog's background :)
Always love your outfits! Maxis are one of my favorite things.
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty, love! I could wear maxi skirts every single day, they're so comfy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're doing well, lady! xo
I've been waiting so long for your new post!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit! <3