Thursday, November 03, 2011

what the water gave me


{random photos during my hiatus/ last: my halloween costume as joan holloway}
Back from my blogging hiatus. I needed a break. I know, too long of a break - I apologize. I had a lot going on. I needed to get away for a while. Growing up and being an adult can take the fun out of life, but I won't let it. It's good to be back :)

7 comments:

  1. oh, how i have missed your blogging so much. :) so glad you're back! hope all is well with you, love. you are such a beauty in these photos, especially in your costume! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back too!I'm glad you've taken your time to put your life into order, and I'm also glad to see new lovely, enchanting photographs of yours.And may I just say you remind me of Mad Men in your last photograph?You're a really beautiful girl, and you just shine through these photos.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    P.S. I love that song from Florence and The Machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! It's nice to have your lovely photos around again.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice post!
    kisses from your follower! ♡
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Joan Holloway costume! You pull it off beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally dreamy photos!! hiatuses are so necessary sometimes :) welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.