Random photos from my Sunday. Wishing you a Happy Fourth!
Your hair is so perfect - like like a Barbie Doll! I am in love with your outfit and jewelry set-up! So pretty!
these photos are beautiful! <3 you have some of the most beautiful collection jewellery and furniture ever! your home seems so cozy and pretty. xxx
Give me your jewelry. and your hair. Is that creepy? :P You're so pretty!
Oh my gosh, you have the most covetable collection of jewelry. And is it wrong that I'm crushing on the bowl your headbands sit in?
pretty lady. xp.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. xdevorelebeaumonstre.com
Gahhh... I love your pictures SO MUCH. You are a true artist.Mind if I ask where you got that adorable white "love" jewelry box? I was looking for something just like it. ;)<333
Your outfit is beautiful, I love the print on your skirt. Gorgeous photography.Sarahxwww.almostdelightful.com
thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.
Your hair is so perfect - like like a Barbie Doll! I am in love with your outfit and jewelry set-up! So pretty!
ReplyDeletethese photos are beautiful! <3 you have some of the most beautiful collection jewellery and furniture ever! your home seems so cozy and pretty. xxx
ReplyDeleteGive me your jewelry. and your hair. Is that creepy? :P You're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you have the most covetable collection of jewelry. And is it wrong that I'm crushing on the bowl your headbands sit in?
ReplyDeletepretty lady. x
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
devorelebeaumonstre.com
Gahhh... I love your pictures SO MUCH. You are a true artist.
ReplyDeleteMind if I ask where you got that adorable white "love" jewelry box? I was looking for something just like it. ;)
<333
Your outfit is beautiful, I love the print on your skirt. Gorgeous photography.
ReplyDeleteSarah
x
www.almostdelightful.com