Day at the Beach






Minnie absolutely loves going to the beach. All I have to do is say, "Wanna go to the beach?!" and she goes crazy. I will admit, living so close to it makes me so grateful to live in such a beautiful part of the world. However, I do wish Summer actually began when it's supposed to. I love Seattle, but I don't see myself living here for the rest of my life. I really miss the East Coast and see myself moving back... soon. I'm really starting to notice how much I really don't belong over here. When I first meet someone they always give me this confused look and ask, "Where are you from?". I have nicknames like, "East Coast", "Carrie Bradshaw"(apparently I talk like her?) yeah... I don't think I sound that different but I do and people are constantly pointing it out. I find it all really funny. I miss Pennsylvania and my family, the food... good lord I miss the food so much. I get these cravings for the most ridiculous things. Yeah, hopefully within the next couple years, I'll be back on the East Coast.
{PS} I totally gave up on my 365 project, got bored with it. Back to random posts!
Hey HayleyAnn :)
ReplyDeleteIt so nice 'seeing you'! You and Minnie look just gorgeous like always!
I can relate to how you feel, I actually woke up thinking about blogging on the subject! But hey, don't mind, let them say whatever they want, it is actually interesting to be from 'abroad' sometimes! :) Just enjoy your stay and make great experiences!
Maybe I should consider my own advice though...lol!
Ah a day at the beach sounds AMAZINg right now. I miss the sand and the water and the lazy days. Also, a good book sounds pretty darn good as well : )
ReplyDeletethat dress! i looove it.
ReplyDeleteAww come on you've been keeping it up for twenty one weeks for now ... I've been starting to miss your posts lately.
ReplyDeleteThe view is sooooo beautiful! I love the charm ...
Aw I remember reading on your xanga about first getting Minnie. It's great to see her still doing well. What kind of food from the east coast do you miss?
ReplyDeleteI'm from PA too, and at my college (which is in PA...) several people from not around PA used to comment on how it sounds like I have a southern accent! Has anyone said that about you? Maybe it's just me...maybe I've just talked with a southern accent to be silly for too long! Haha. Love your blog and glad to see more random posts are coming!
ReplyDeleteAwh! That's why I stopped my 365 project too! Hopefully you can move back soon, I've only been to the east coast once. I want to visit!
ReplyDelete