Saturday, January 08, 2011

{week one}

{1/365}
{2/365}
{3/365}
{4/365}
{5/365}
{6/365}
{7/365}
{Week 1 of 53} I'm doing the 365 project in my own little way. Instead of uploading and posting a photo a day, I'll be doing a photo from each day of the week in a weekly post. Makes life easier for me. So, every Saturday, I will post my week in photographs. The first week of 2011 has been quite a busy one. School started on Monday, and my mind and creativity are on school work. Photos this week are a little weak. Bare with me, I'm sick and not really doing much. I also thought it would be incredibly boring to take portraits of myself everyday, sure there will be a few but not everyday. Link me to your 365 project! 

14 comments:

  1. awww. your puppy!!! <3
    yay for Dr. Who!! i love Matt Smith!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors of the sky in the first picture! and your home looks so lovely and cozy. <3 mmm. i hope you get better soon! and try not to stress too much. (:
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. What sort of post work do you do?

    I'm guessing the vignetting is done by you or is that in camera?

    Really glad you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I like the pictures you took!
    I am doing the same thing you do: a 365 project posting once a week the 7 photos of the week.
    I started on my birthday on the 9th of December. I'll totally follow your 365 =)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliette_froggy/sets/72157625568090506/
    http://afroggy.blogspot.com/

    Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally respect this goal of yours, I would love to undertake it as well, but I don't trust myself. BUT I will be keeping track of yours, these photos are lovely. A real sense of home.

    Julia
    http://julialuckett.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. feel better hayley ann!

    photo number one: adore! i love a good sunset picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo, what a fun idea! I look forward to seeing your weekly photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Here's mine-
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aambler/
    I'm hoping to update every few days, because I just can't every day.
    My goal this year (aside from actually completing it...) is to do more editing. I'd love to hear about your process!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful photos!

    http://www.bonjourbellerue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anyone told you lately that your hair is amaaazing?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.