Thursday, December 30, 2010

{cheers to a new year}

Yeah, I've been away for a quite awhile. I'm enjoying my winter break... very much. I'm just checking in before the new year. I hope you're all enjoying the holidays! I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!
Starting in 2011 I'll be starting the 365 project. I'm pretty excited and hope I can keep up with it. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

  1. Great dress:) All the best for you and your family in New Year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year hayley ann!! good luck with your 365 project as well as with the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I just stumbled upon your blog & I just love it! I'm so glad I found it. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the project! and Happy New Year :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair - gimme! So beautiful!
    Good luck with the project!

    And ... I just tagged you for a Blog Award. You can read all about it on my blog.

    XO.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.