Sunday, November 21, 2010

{my little home}

One of my prints by the absolutely lovely, Éadaoin from City of Blackbirds. I am still searching for frames for my two other prints. I love this one, matches my home perfectly. Her photographs are just magical and divine! Make sure to check out her etsy shop too!
 
I've had a few, well, a lot of people requesting to see photos of my new apartment. You lovely people out there, your emails make me smile more than you'll ever know. I just wanted to post a photo, just a little peek. One day, I'll photograph the whole thing and post it for all you darlings. So, there's just a peek: my living room. I'm still working on how I want things to look.  I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas! 
It's a wonderful, wintry Sunday afternoon here in Seattle. I was so excited to see snow for the first time in two years. I wasn't here for the big storm two years ago, I missed it. Earlier, I was on the phone with John and I turned around and looked out my window saw these white, fluffy flakes gracefully falling and squealed with excitement. I probably hurt his ears but he was too nice to say anything he just laughed at me. I'm all curled up on my sofa with a pot of tea on the coffee table. I'm wearing knee socks over my tights, my toes are freezing. I'll be in love with winter until after Christmas and then I'll be complaining. I think I'll make a fire in the fireplace this evening and listen to Christmas songs on my record player. Feeling in the holiday spirit. Cheerio!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your living room! It is perfectly you and I would love to curl up on that couch with a knitted blanket<3

    --Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how did I miss this one! That frame you put the print in is just so pretty, it suits it perfectly!! It looks great :) Also so lovely to see your apartment, it's such a sweet space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moses! Your living room is absolutely breathtaking. It looks victorian and yet still very modern. I'm in love with the way you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home you have! I hope you do post pictures of the whole thing, someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so charming! And perfectly you, of course. I'm jealous of the view from your deck. (I stare at an ugly building across the way... ick.) What a sight it must be to wake up to every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love your living room, so perfect, so beautiful! Looks so comfy! When i get a home one day i hope it looks like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful blog you have! Love all of your images. I love that your apartment has the look and feel of a house...you have definitely made it a home :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.