I am tired. Worn out. As my mum would have said, "I feel like the energizer bunny.". I feel like I have been living out a suitcase. That's all fine and dandy but a girl needs a break. This past week was my 'relaxing week'. I made little plans and stayed in a lot. I really needed it. Tomorrow, I am off to Lake Chelan for a couple of days. I love the drive over there. Over on the other side of The Cascade Mountains it is like another world, sort of desert-like and absolutely beautiful. The weather is always wonderful there, hot and dry. This trip will be a perfect end to Summer. As soon as I get back though, I'm hopping on a plane and heading back to Pennsylvania for a bridal shower(my oldest brother is getting married). It will be nice to see my wonderful family. I miss them all so very much. Especially my brothers.
Well, I ought to start packing my stuff together for the next couple of days. Enjoy your weekend, loves. PS: Have you heard the new Sufjan Stevens EP? Pretty amazing stuff. Oh, I have really missed him. Listen to or buy it here.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Deadbeat Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh honey - I know how exhausting travel can be! I'm glad your summer has been so full of excitement, though! Hope you find some rest between it all, love :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so flippin cute!! I want your bedroom..its beautiful! Happy travels and be safe! Xoox
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest bed ever. And I love the colour tone/composition of your photos.
ReplyDeletelike a princess.
ReplyDeleteme,
oh lovely, i think i'm in love with your house.
ReplyDeletetake care of yourself, love... i hope you find some time to rest and re-energize. new sufjan is magical. absolutely magical!
ReplyDeletexoxo <3
you may be tired, but you still look gorgeous :) But yes, travelling can be absolutely draining! Just enjoy the good weather your are going to encounter. Bridal shower sounds goo too! :)
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get used to live here, in a total new country (to me), where I don't understand a word and the weather is quite different than what I'm used to!
Oh yeah, by the way, I have changed my blog's link, it is now:
http://natalinasblog.blogspot.com/
It would be nice if you followed me there, but no pressure ofcourse!
Have a good time & keep on breathing! :)
xxx
oh my, i have to buy this new Sufjan's album!
ReplyDelete