I'm back from my trip to Chicago. I had a fantastic time. The weather was crazy. It was very hot and very humid. I would pick the hottest time of the year to visit. Aside from the awful weather I had a great time. I spent time with my two friends who both happen to live there. I enjoyed seeing them both. I'd have to say that the highlight of my trip was seeing/meeting The Morning Benders. They were incredibly sweet and signed my copy of Big Echo on vinyl. I have to say, I was a tad bit nervous meeting them! I mean Chris Chu is a (talented)dreamboat and so is every other member of their band. I held myself together and found out they will be coming to Seattle in the fall. Those boys need a break. When I came downstairs to the merch table, Chris was practically sleeping on the table. By far the nicest band I've ever met. Meeting them made my trip. Probably my Summer.
So yeah sorry for my absence. I didn't bring my computer. I have a weeks worth of emails, tweets and whatnot to catch up with. So pardon my delay! It's so nice hearing from you guys. You make my day. Perhaps I should put a little more effort into this. It's nice knowing someone out there is reading this. Ha! Anyways, more later!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Back Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad you had a great time! Welcome back. <3
ReplyDeleteI love the Morning Benders. Went to one of their shows a month ago. I write for a music mag online. I love the free shows I get to go to. So happy to have their music in my life!!
ReplyDelete*sigh*... i can't believe i almost moved there - i kind of wish i had! ;) what an amazing view, and an amazing time you had. so glad, darling. <3
ReplyDeleteSounds exiting ^^
ReplyDeleteYes! I check your blog everyday for updates, and I am always filled with joy whenever you've postetsometing new. But no pressure. you need to blog when you feel like it.
:)
awww. <3 glad you had such a blast, honey! (: and i so love what you're wearing in that picture. <3
ReplyDeletewelcome back. glad you had a great time. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI went to Chicago in July and could barely stand the heat! I can only imagine what it must be like in August!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it home and I look forward to updates!
I guess you is getting this question all the time, but what products do you use in your hair? turtorial please! love love love /Amanda from Sweden
ReplyDeletemy first time here - you have fabulous hair!
ReplyDelete