Thursday, January 12, 2012

Out of tune

Winter has finally reached us here in Seattle, and I'm loving it. I spent last weekend up in the mountains. We stayed in a beautiful, snow-covered log cabin right along the Wenatchee river. I can't explain how important it is for me to see snow each winter... growing up in Pennsylvania we always had at least one large snow fall each winter. I love it so much. It isn't winter without it in my opinion. I had a wonderful time, so did Minnie. She loves eating snow and running around in it. 
I've been in a little of a blogging rut lately and I don't really know why. I hope to change that with this new year.  Fingers crossed - we'll see how it goes. This time of year is always so refreshing, a new start.

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the blogging rut. I think I might be having a blog identity crisis! Eek! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things again soon, too. Best wishes, dear!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.