Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{week twelve}

 {78/365}
{79/365}
{80/365}
{81/365}
{82/365}
{83/365}
{84/365}
{Week 12 of 53} I love that photo of my mother with my great-grandfather, Iris Watters - he had quite the life and was the most lovable, utterly happy person I have ever met. When I think back to my memories of him I just remember the sound of his goofy laugh, he had an amazing laugh, it was infectious. I am grateful to have known him. 

3 comments:

  1. so many things i love about this post. i love the outfit the most, though, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful. I always try to choose a favourite photo from each of your posts, but I rarely can because they are all just so lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely photos this week dear! I love the tote, your outfits, and just about everything <3!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.