Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Patti Ann}

Today would have been my mother's 53rd birthday. Life can be challenging for a young woman without her mother. I am learning that as I get older. For example, future events like getting married, having children will be difficult...I'm sure. My mother had a very hard life, in more ways than I can even comprehend, but she cherished every little thing that brought her joy. Even on her worst days, she never complained. She taught me love and above all else, humility. I only hope to one day be half the woman she was. Happy Birthday, Mum.

4 comments:

  1. Love you, sweet friend. I know your mama is so very proud of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Mom was absolutely beautiful.
    i can see where you get your gorgeous looks from.
    i am so sorry for your loss..like kelly ann said above your mother would be very proud of you for being such a loving & amazing person.
    (i haven't even met you in person..but i know you are.. ;) )
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. <3 your mother was so beautiful, as you are. i agree with kelly and gee. she must be so proud that you're such a strong, wonderful woman who will do a lot of good here. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is completely beautiful. I hope this day is one that honors her and you remember her in her beautiful light.

    Am thinking about you today!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.