{Week 4 of 53} I am catching up, I have more to post. Stay tuned :)
Ah where did you get that It's a Small World pendant?!
These are so beautiful! The second photo looks delicious, and the last one is adorable ♥ What kind of camera do you use? It takes really lovely photos.xx
That little pup is so so cute!
Haha! I love the Stephen Colbert bag. Love. That. Guy. He is so funny. :)
Can I just say how much I LOVE your "Small World" dash ornament and your Alice plush? You are simply too cute for words. <3
haha..that Colbert bag is perfect.xoox
Aww, you have such darling things! I've been wanting to buy that Alice Pook-a-Looz for a while! http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com
I just stumbled upon your blog and you have such beautiful hair! I'm envious! These pictures are lovely, too. happy weekend!
thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.
Ah where did you get that It's a Small World pendant?!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful! The second photo looks delicious, and the last one is adorable ♥ What kind of camera do you use? It takes really lovely photos.
ReplyDeletexx
That little pup is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love the Stephen Colbert bag. Love. That. Guy. He is so funny. :)
ReplyDeleteCan I just say how much I LOVE your "Small World" dash ornament and your Alice plush? You are simply too cute for words. <3
ReplyDeletehaha..that Colbert bag is perfect.
ReplyDeletexoox
Aww, you have such darling things! I've been wanting to buy that Alice Pook-a-Looz for a while!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stylethroughhereyes.com
I just stumbled upon your blog and you have such beautiful hair! I'm envious! These pictures are lovely, too. happy weekend!
ReplyDelete