Monday, January 18, 2010

a few of my favorite things: part one



 
I have a very large collection of jewelry, most of which is very very old. These are a few of my favorites.  I just adore my vintage cameo necklace/watch and my vintage Disneyland locket, definitely two of the things I wear the very most. I'll be making a 'favorite things' post each day this week, stay tuned!

What is your most prized possession, what could you never part with? Is there a story behind it?

3 comments:

  1. oh i love these, hayley! <3 that disneyland locket is truly something special.

    i have this antique jade ring that was my great-grandmother's in the 20s (a superb & stylish decade). she gave it to my mother when she was my age because she loved trying it on as a little girl. and when i was little my mom told me it could be mine when i was older. i wear it every single day!

    my great grandmother loved jewelry and i always love looking through the stuff she collected. these pieces are so timeless, they really don't make jewelry like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i really like the last one! i am looking for something similare to give to my bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! especially the Disneyland locket. <3 you're lovelyyyy. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.