Thursday, December 10, 2009

sister winter.


I absolutely adore this time of year. I love winter until after Christmas and then I am over it. But for the time being, I am loving it. Ha! We have been getting little dustings of snow here and there. I wake up in the morning and the grass is glittering. It's lovely. The air is crisp and icy, turning my cheeks rosey red. I love curling up with lots of blankets, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot cocoa with candy canes, marshmallows and homemade whipped cream. This week I'll begin baking all sorts of goodies with the help of my lovely friend Amy. I am really determined to make this the best Christmas possible and at the least enjoyable. The past couple have been less than so.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

7 comments:

  1. first. that picture is wonderful. sun flares are my favorite thing ever.

    second. homemade whipped cream. there is nothing like it.

    third. once again... if only we lived close to each other. i would have you over for a christmas movie marathon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is beautiful!! Wish we had snow!! And yay for holiday baking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you! (: you always have pretty pretty pictures of yourself. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love winter until after Christmas too! Pretty much the day after New Years I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this time of year!

    ps: amazing picture ;-)


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley! there's a Minnie Mouse-ish picture I'd like you to see on my blog. (: hope you'd like it!
    loves. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo. I'm addicted to lens flare.

    Hope you had a very merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and thank you even more for your comment.